Thursday, February 14, 2013

When we stray from our normal daily routine


Recently I couldn't figure out why we were having more rages than normal. When I was talking to Larry about it I realized our school schedule is so outta wack and far from our normal and the problem! So we are working on a new normal, and doing a lot of talking and hoe it works out and leads to a smooth road ahead of us.
What are some of the small things that can send your aspie or other in the syndrome rage or act out?
Normally if I know were coming to a change I give lots of warning but this one caught me off guard and I didn't see it coming. It is a reminder of how many things in life can have a negative effect on my children, things that are not even bad, but due to the aspergers causes raging and pain in them.
Just my thoughts for the day!
LadyJae

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts, feelings and questions. Please keep it clean and respectful.
Requests for info on specific topics welcome!